Duke Cannon Hand Soap
In the early days of the American Frontier, rugged pioneers indulged with a dry buffalo steak and a pull of whiskey, not $12 appletini and plate of bruschetta.
1) Duke Cannon honors that independent, pioneering spirit by partnering with Buffalo Trace Distillery to add their award-winning Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey to this Big American Bourbon Soap.
Weighing in at a full 10 oz., this large, American-made soap has a rich, oak barrel scent that smells as good as bourbon tastes.
2) This ain't no squirrel huntin' soap. This is big soap for big game hunting.
At a hefty 10 oz., it's double the size of other hunting soaps, and it's made with a unique formula that captures odors, smothers them, and prevents their release.
It's like a Special Forces combat mission against your scent.
After all, true hunters know that getting winded is not an option.
3) Duke Cannon doesn't spend all day typing emails on a laptop, and he sure as hell hasn't gotten a manicure. His hands build tangible things like V8 engines and two-story decks. And hard work makes hands dirty.
That's why Duke Cannon created a Heavy Duty Hand Soap, a rough cut brick formulated with pumice to clean the hands of hard-working men.
4) Duke Cannon has never ordered a chocolate martini at a ball game, and he's never capped off a 12-hour workday by cracking open a prosecco. Instead, Duke Cannon celebrates the simple wins in life by raising an amber glass bottle filled with a quality lager commonly known as the King of Beers.
Duke Cannon honors the authentic American values of freedom and ambition by partnering with Budweiser to add a hint of their beer to our large bricks of military-inspired soap.
5) Duke Cannon's idea of a great night does not involve going to that fancy vegan juice bar downtown or binge-watching vampire dramas on the Internet.
No, Duke Cannon's perfect night is under a starry sky, by the light of a glowing campfire, where stories are told without emojis and memories are made without selfies.
Experience the rich scent of fresh-cut hickory and celebrate a return to basics with the large American-made soap inspired by the burning wood of a blazing campfire.
6) Duke Cannon does not require the rich aroma of a $7 cappuccino to get him going in the morning, and he doesn't need comfy fashion boots to stay "cozy."
Instead, Duke Cannon finds inspiration and warmth in hard work, like a morning spent chopping wood in the solitude of a pine forest.
Experience the invigorating scent of fresh split pine and celebrate a return to basics with this American made soap inspired by the lush green wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
7) Duke Cannon would rather explore the Great Plains on horseback than navigate the parking lot of an outlet mall in a compact car. It's in the Great Wide Open, about 1000 miles from the nearest food court, where a light breeze carries the scent of old leather mixed with fresh rolled tobacco leaves.
Take a trip back in time when a nice, masculine scent didn't involve citrus fruits or flowers, and experience this American-made soap inspired by leaf and leather.
8) Everything is bigger in Texas, including the beer, the soap, and especially, the beer soap.
The Big Texas Beer Soap from Duke Cannon is a Texas-sized 10 ounces and is made in partnership with Lone Star Beer, the National Beer of Texas.
- 2-3x the size of common, dainty soaps
- The unique, oak barrel scent is masculine and outstanding, but not overpowering
- Yes, we really put delicious Buffalo Trace Bourbon in the soap
- Does Bourbon benefit the skin? We have no idea, but bourbon tends to make everything better, so why not?
Size: 10 oz. bar.