Duke Cannon Cologne
Hard-working men don't have time to screw around with messy sprays that leave them smelling like they were attacked by the perfume lady at the mall. They need a fool-proof way to smell good on the go.
These concentrated cologne balms melt at your fingertips for precision scent application. Traveling tin is perfect for leather briefcases, gym bags, or desk drawers. Made with natural and organic ingredients. A 1.5 oz tin lasts a good long time even with multiple applications per day.
1) The Bourbon Solid Cologne offers a woodsy, oak barrel scent inspired by the rack houses at our favorite place in the world, the Buffalo Trace Distillery.
2) The Open Skies scent is very subtle and certainly a crowd-pleaser. The fragrance is crisp and light and smells like fresh mountain air after the rain, not like your grandma's living room.
3) The Naval Supremacy scent is a light, freshwater fragrance with subtle notes of citrus.
If you love the scent of our Naval Supremacy soap, then stop reading and add this to your cart.
4) The Redwood scent is masculine and warm containing hints of sandalwood, amber, citrus, rosemary, and clove. Smells like a walk through the Great Northwest, not a high school dance.
5) The Cedarwood just a hint of smoke for a classically rugged, refined, and distinctive profile. Does not smell like you had one too many at Marge's Bar in Itasca, IL.
6) This Special Issue Birchwood scent will not be around long. A woodsy profile that remains light and bright, this fragrance layers playful citrus top notes of lemon zest and bergamot over base notes of aged woods, amber, and white musk.
Smells like taking a walk through a birchwood forest on a bright, summer day, not like LaGuardia Terminal D. A uniquely masculine scent that would not be out of place while day drinking with best friends at the lake.
7) This Special Issue Light Musk + Neroli scent will not be around long. Inspired by the best scents on land and sea, the fragrance starts with a lively blend of crisp greens, neroli, and citrus notes, then transitions to an alluring base of sandalwood, amber, and light musk.
Smells like taking a dip in a clear, mountain stream on a sunny day, not a visit to a shopping mall kiosk. An inviting scent that is perfect for a night on the town at a restaurant with cloth napkins.
8) This Special Issue Vetiver + Oakmoss scent will not be around long. A collision of modern and classic profiles, the scent starts with bright, modern notes of fresh air that give way to sophisticated base notes of sandalwood, vetiver, and oakmoss.
Smells like an evening walk through a lush, green field after a light rain, not an overly air-conditioned motel room in Scottsdale.
How To Use: Gently rub fingers along the balm and then precisely apply to your pulse points (wrist, neck, etc.) The travel-friendly tin allows for a couple applications a day if desired.
Size: 1.5 oz.