Country Living Grain Mill
MADE IN THE USA *LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Solid I-beam construction from cast aircraft aluminum
- Double sealed agricultural-grade bearings
- FDA approved, food-grade powder coating
- Stainless steel shaft
- High-carbon steel grinding plates
- Adjustable output; from cracked wheat to pastry flour in one pass
- Stainless steel spring auger designed for small grains. Large auger for dry corn or dry beans is sold separately.
- This mill is not intended to grind wet grain.
A rugged and durable mill, designed to last for generations.
*Lifetime Warranty includes all parts, except the grinding plates which are a wear item. Grinding plate longevity will vary depending on usage, but you can expect them to easily last for several years with daily home use.
Note: Before shipping, all models are tested to grind some wheat with each mill to ensure that it is functioning properly. If you are gluten intolerant please note that in the requests and concerns portion of the order form so that we can test your mill with an alternate grain such as rice.
The motorization kit includes everything you need to motorize your Country Living Mill: pre-drilled and threaded baseboard, gear-reduced motor with pulley, belt and belt guard, and all the necessary hardware. The motor kit grinds at a steady 65 rpm pace that keeps the flour cool to reduce the loss of nutritional enzymes.